At St Charles, we are proud of our school community where children flourish in a stimulating environment with lots of learning opportunities. The updated nursery provision adds to our educational offer with an enabling environment that provides a rich, varied and safe space in a setting where children can play, explore and learn.
Our aim is always to create an environment that is warm, welcoming and nurturing and provides a sense of belonging. Our nursery now includes:
- A fantastic new nursery classroom
- Extensive outdoor play area providing stimulating learning experiences
- Sensory play area to develop awareness and communication
- Play based learning to nurture your child’s creativity
- Technology integrated classrooms, creating a modern day learning environment
- A child centered curriculum, focusing on the whole child
- Half day and full day sessions available
- Breakfast club from 7.45am
St Charles currently have places in our nursery for 3 and 4 year olds. Your child is eligible for at least 15 hours a week, or up to 30 hours a week of funded early education or childcare.